Corp to Corp Requirements
If you are an independent consultant with your own company or a supplier looking to partner with Agile, getting started is easy. Here's our our simple, 4-step process:
1. Execute a copy of Agile’s Independent Consultant or Supplier MSA.
2. Provide Agile with a copy of your Articles of Incorporation or proof of registration from the appropriate State agency.
3. Submit a completed Form W-9 form.
4. Provide your Certificate(s) of Insurance for the following coverages:
- Comprehensive General Liability insurance coverage for Services and/or Projects covered by Agreement for limits of liability not less than $1 million per occurrence;
- Workers' Compensation insurance in the statutory coverage amount as required by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Services are performed;
- Professional Liability limits of not less than $1 million per occurrence; and
- Comprehensive Automobile Liability insurance in the combined single limit of $1 million per occurrence.
Note: Agile's payment terms are Net 30 from the date of invoice.
Obtaining Insurance for Your Company
Your Certificate of Insurance must name Agile as an additional Insured on each policy, and provide a Certificate of Insurance evidencing such coverage to Agile upon request. View a sample Certificate of Insurance. If you need to purchase coverage, we suggest two options:
Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) offers a Technology Professionals Errors and Omissions Insurance Package. TAG members can complete the application online and will receive a response within one day. Premiums start as low as $995. Click here for more details about this program. For more information on becoming a TAG member, click here. You may also visit www.techinsurance.com to find out about coverage and to get a quote.
If your company does not meet the eligibility requirements, we can hire you as a W-2 employee of Agile prior to beginning an assignment.